- City Boards
- City Government
- Code Compliance
- Elected Officials and Staff
- Agendas, Minutes & Newsletters
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Community Development and Improvements
- Home-Based Businesses
- Medical Facilities - Nearby
- Storefront Businesses
- Contact Us
Beggars Night - October 31, 2019
Beggar's Night will be October 31, 2019 from 6 pm to 8 pm Be sure to watch out for little ones a... [more...]
American Legion Post #81: Winston Reitan (641)385-2223
Boys Scouts: Suzanne Hofer (515)291-5229 ~ email@example.com
Collins Clippers 4-H club:
President - Sarah Dvorak
Vice-President - Susan Livesay
Secretary/Communications - Dana Denton
Treasurer - Kathie Smith
Memberships - Melissa Robinson
Melissa Robinson ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
To Support, Promote and Enhance Meaningful Involvement and Participation of Parents in Order to Improve the Education and Well-Being of Children in the Collins-Maxwell School District.
Collins-Maxwell Recreation Club: Melissa Robinson
The mission of the Collins Maxwell Rec Club is to provide a healthy, fun and learning experience for our youth in grades K-6th.
The mission of the CMB soccer club is to create a healthy and fun learning environment for youth to learn and obtain soccer skills.
Garden Club: Susan Schlueter ~ (515)290-2693.
Girl Scouts: Sarah Lewis ~ (515)290-3655 ~ email@example.com
Parks and Trees Committee: Winston Reitan ~ (641)385-2223
- The Collins Area Community Center (CACC), 219 Main Street, is home to:
- The men's "coffee club" that gathers early each morning for coffee and discussion.
- The women's group that gathers every Tuesday morning.
- HOMEWARD visits with our local seniors to provide Health Screenings:
- Location: CACC
- When: on the third Tuesday of each month
- Time: 9:30 a.m.
- Contact Heartland Senior Services for inquiries about scheduling home-delivered meals to local seniors